LTC Electrical are specialists in gate motor repairs in Bedfordview. If it’s faulty – we will fix it!
We are experienced on all types of gate and garage motors and will bring your motor back to its original condition – on site in Bedfordview!
We are qualified to repair your existing gate motor back to its working standard and we only use genuine replacement parts.
Additionally, our three-month workmanship warranty coupled with the full manufacturers warranty on any parts used, is designed to bring you peace of mind.
Contact us now on 0721234267
LTC Electrical has been servicing gate motors in Bedfordview for nearly 21 years now and as a result we have built up a strong clientele over those years.
At LTC Electrical we are dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive good service, as well as a backup service second to none.
- Gate motor repairs Bedfordview
- Gate motor repairs Bedford Gardens
- Gate motor repairs Bedford Park
- Gate motor repairs Essexwold
- Gate motor repairs Morning Hill
- Gate motor repairs Oriel
- Gate motor repairs Senderwood
- Gate motor repairs St Andrews
How do I know if I need Gate motor repairs?
Gate motor repairs may be necessary to maintain your security.
Your gate motor needs to work at all times and getting small problems seen to before they become bigger problems is a good idea.
Listed below are warning signs that your gate motor may be about to become faulty.
Call us early and we can help you to fix your gate before it fails completely.
- The gate makes an unusual sound when opening or closing.
- Your gate moves slower than normal.
- The gate remote has to be pushed more than once to get the gate to activate.
- The gate begins to close but then re-opens.
- Gate stops half way closing or opening.
- There is a beeping sound that was not there before.
- Sensors fail
- Grinding noise during opening or closing.
- The gate opens or closes on its own
- The gate opens and will not close
Fault finding and repairing gate motors
We are experts in fault finding and repairs on gate and garage motors.
Also, with up to date equipment and years of experience, we will get your motor running again to ensure your safety. Equally as important all of the repairs are done on site.
We specialise in all types of electrical gate motors and our quick and efficient repair process will have your gate moving again in no time at all.
As well as gate and garage motor repairs, we also supply and code in remote controls for these motors.
Additionally, we do carry a welding machine and therefore wheel changes and rail repairs are done as well.
These are some of the motors that we work on in Bedfordview.
Centurion gate motor.
Hansa gate motor.
DTS gate motor
ET gate motor
as well as
Centurion garage door openers.
ET DC Blue garage door openers.
Genie garage door. openers
Liftmaster garage door openers.
Gemini garage door openers.
Tags used on this webpage: Bedfordview, gate motor repairs, gate automation, gate motor installations, broken pc board, gate motor remote programming, centurion, hansa, dts, garage motor, battery,